Move to Portland, Or

As you may or may not know, I have moved to Portland, Oregon from Brooklyn, New York. My fiance and I have moved back to Oregon for a number of reasons; closer to family and friends, while we enjoyed the New York lifestyle it didn't fit us long term, and we would like to start a family here.

What this means for you is my posts should be more in-depth, more frequent, and the job leads may focus on institutions, companies, and start-ups based in the Pacific Northwest. With my job and project prospects looking a bit more distributed, I will have more time and more reasons to post here.

If you live in Portland, or in the surrounding areas, feel free to contact me to discuss the education technology trends of the area. I'm looking forward to getting to know the Portland market, its needs, and how I can help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Thinking Classrooms: Planning for Winter 2024

Culinary Math and Visual Mnemonics