My new company Academic Designs

I'm starting a company to formalize my freelance work, and to grow the services I offer. You can read more about it here Academic Designs.

My service offerings would include the following types of projects;
  • Developing the curriculum and courseware for a developmental mathematics program at a college or university.
  • Refine course objectives of an existing course.
  • Work with a school district or individual school to revamp their Grade 6-12 mathematics curriculum to align to the Common Core State Standards.
  • Consult on the creation of online courseware that aligns to the Quality Matters rubric in an unofficial capacity.
  • Moodle support, training, and workshops.
There are also plans for a few products that align to the Grades 6-12 CCSS mathematics standards, and small Moodle plug-ins.

I am looking to grow both my client base, and my contractor base. If you know of either, feel free to send them my information by copying and pasting the below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Thinking Classrooms: Planning for Winter 2024

Culinary Math and Visual Mnemonics