Hi all,
I hope you have enjoyed my rantings, ravings, and job postings, but I will be taking a break from the blog for about a month. I am traveling and have a few projects in the works that need my attention. I'm hoping to be back late July/early August.
If you'd like to get in touch with me, feel free to use the links on the right.
Best,
Robert
My thoughts on teaching mathematics, using technology to teach, and finding ways to become better at both, with explorations into the education research literature. All thoughts my own, and not a reflection of any employer.
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Course Review Summer 2026: Analysis of Learning Outcomes Data
Over the summer I am planning to do a few things to improve my course materials. Review assessment data for learning outcomes in Coreq Coll...
-
I listened to the podcast What the Canvas Hack Revealed by College Matters from The Chronicle ( transcript and article ) and it gave me a l...
-
Along with everyone else freaking out about Chat GPT ( John Dickerson did a nice segment on CBS ) I thought I might test it out with a few b...
-
In a previous post ( Pre-Pre-(Pre?)-Planning: Fall 2021 - Standards based grading, flipped classroom, corequisite support, and maybe group ...
No comments:
Post a Comment